媒体– then and now
Remember 的good old days? When you learned about a trial decision when 的law report digests came out? If you were lucky you read about 的decision in 的newspaper or heard about it by way of lawyer gossip. And as for settlements–到处发现任何东西的好运–案件消失了。
现在，我们正在观看一个新世界。我们所有人都获得了前所未有的力量，可以获得关于任何主题的大量信息。审判事件的故事–and settlements–hit 的Net within minutes–不在几周和几个月内。而且’找到新闻甚至很容易–you just 谷歌 it.
Venturing out on 的information highway
Because you are reading this 文章, it may be that searching on 的Net for 的latest news on some litigation or product took you immediately to LawyersandSettlements.com (LAS). LAS is 的marketing vehicle OLM offers to trial lawyers–it’s an online interactive news magazine filled with 的latest news about tort actions generally, including pharmaceutical actions, and class actions. OLM offers radically increased internet exposure for an individual lawyer or firm (2.5 million readers) for an economical price.
OLM can offer you any or all of 的following:
- A defined share of all client leads, retrieved through LAS, in your area or areas of expertise, for 的length of your marketing campaign
- Listing in 的magazine’律师目录
Here are a few examples of 的power of 的Net:
- The World Federation of Advertisers reports that people in general are watching less TV, and that in fact those in 的18-26 year age group spend more time on 的internet than watching TV. Young adults are eagerly adopting 的new technology, and are receptive to advertising through websites and blogs.
- 世界粮食日表示，到2010年，传统电视南昌麻将将仅仅是–效果是1990年的三分之一。’因为消费者正在改变。我们收看电视的相对较少，我们更多地参与了营销人员所说的“avoidance behavior”（你必须爱那个）–南昌麻将期间的频道浏览–总体而言，互联网正在创造比以前更活跃的消费者。与互联网南昌麻将所提供反馈的准确性相比，南昌麻将营销人员要提供可靠的电视观众数量要困难得多–the “click” number.
- 根据新的哈里斯民意测验（Harris Poll），目前80％的美国成年人都上网，这一数字可能也适用于加拿大人。
- 互联网南昌麻将不再被视为电视南昌麻将的附件–它正在取代电视南昌麻将。 MediaDailyNews编辑Diane Mermigas在11月8日的文章中说：“Google’借助与传统媒体完全不同的基本做法，指标和定价，南昌麻将业务迅速成长为南昌麻将支持的搜索引擎，这证明了消费者和南昌麻将客户的情感能够快速变化。”
- On November 5 Bayer HealthCare withdrew its drug Trasylol from 的market at 的request of 的U.S. Food and Drug Administration, citing safety concerns of 的FDA. But Manhattan attorney 三月 c Jay Bern, who is acting in a Trasylol-related claim against 的company, says 的withdrawal “绝对与诉讼有关”, and cites about 20 similar claims already filed across 的country. The drug makers just can’不要再盖上盖子了。
In 的news – whether on 的Net (for example at LawyersandSettlements.com) or in 的paper – we will continue to read pharmaceutical/ FDA related stories. As bottom-line centered drug company executives rush new products to market as fast as they can, it is inevitable that more of 的adverse outcome cases will come to light. More of 的drug companies’ products will thereby become household words, joining names such as Avandia, Celexa, Lexapro, Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft, Levitra, Trasylol, Viagra, Cialis, Zyprexa, Vioxx and all 的rest.
If you are a specialist in taking on 的drug giants, you need to let your prospective plaintiffs and their families find you. You can’t ignore that huge group of people who are looking for you on 的Net.